Filthy, greasy tile and grout isn’t something that anyone wants in their house. Sadly, tile and grout cleaning can be a very grueling task- many a time, the efforts that you put in scrubbing your tiles to make them sparkle, shall go in vain. However, with certain ways and efforts, you can get your tile and grout looking marvelous. Listed below are some FAQS about cleaning your tile.
1. What is the need for getting your tile and grout cleaned? Apart from the obvious reasons for your tile and grout cleaning, it’s really essential to keep your tile clean because these portions can be a breeding place for dangerous bacteria and parasite. Grout is something, which is a penetrable material and can be troublesome as it can soak oil, lube, and other material, leading to poor sedentary air quality.
2. What should be done if the grout is musty? Musty grout can be very challenging to clean. Though a nice scrubbing with a cleaner may eliminate mold on the exterior of grout, generally the mold gets deeply settled into the grout. If you plan to clean the tile and grout on your own, and fail to get the mold removed from the grout, you may probably need a professional tile and grout cleaning service to get rid of this problem.
3. How would I know whether my tile requires cleaning? A visual analysis can easily determine whether a tile and grout cleaning is needed or not. If your tile and grout looks sloppy, it has to be cleaned. Additionally, compare your tile in high-traffic areas with the low ones. If the grout and tile is nasty and dingy in high-traffic areas than others, it should be cleared up.
4. Hiring professional tile and grout cleaning services can help? Hiring professional tile and grout cleaners totally depend on how dirty your tile is. Though it can be easy to clean the outer surface dirt, it is next to impossible to eliminate the deeply embedded muck on your own. Professionals use special solvents and equipments to deep clean your grout and tile. Once they are done with cleaning, most of the tile experts will apply an adhesive to your tile so that it is easier to clean it in the future.
5. Getting professional help can make the tile look brand new? That will depend on many factors, expert cleaning can give great results, it may not be viable to return your tile to new looking condition. Your old tile may have various defects and flaws that are impractical to eliminate, and if you have not paid proper attention to cleaning your tile for a number of years, it may just get difficult to get rid of those rooted stains.